FSU Credit Union is proud to partner with Private Wealth Management and Consulting (PWMC) to help members pursue their financial goals and manage their investments. PWMC is an independent financial firm and offers a wide range of financial products and comprehensive services to individuals and business owners.
PWMC utilizes its relationships with a number of industry-leading brokerage firms and insurance providers whose products they leverage to create customized portfolios tailored to suit their clients’ unique needs.
What PWMC Can Do for You
- Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs
- Determining how much you need to retire comfortably
- Managing assets before and during retirement
- Determining your asset allocation needs (Asset allocation does not protect against loss of principal)
- Helping you understand your risk tolerance
- Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach and exceed your goals
- Looking for ways to help reduce your current and future tax burden
- Referring you to qualified tax specialists
- Reviewing existing insurance policies
- Recommending policy changes when appropriate
- Finding a suitable policy for your situation
- Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education
EMPLOYEE AND EXECUTIVE BENEFITS
- Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages
Ready to learn more?
Private Wealth Management and Consulting’s offices are conveniently located inside our Thomasville Road/Persimmon Hill Branch. Call FSU Credit Union today at (850) 224-4960 or PWMC directly at (850) 692-2500 for an appointment. You can also visit their website at pwmcllc.com or email Edward Knowles, AIF at email@example.com.
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Neither Kestra IS nor Kestra AS are affiliated with Florida State University Credit Union or Private Wealth Management & Consulting. Kestra Advisory Services, LLC does not provide legal or tax advice. Products offered through Private Wealth Management and Consulting, LLC are not NCUA or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Florida State University Credit Union has contracted with Private Wealth Management to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by FSU Credit Union.